Thursday, December 08, 2011

December Daily 8

On December 8th, Oliver and I went Christmas shopping. At Target, he was reaching for a book to look at. I thought, "yes, great, take the book! It will distract you from the gifts I am putting in the shopping cart!". So, I gave him the book to look at while we made our way through the store. But, a bit later, I realized he had totally bent the book to the point where I had no choice but to purchase it. Had I known that was going to be the case, I probably would have grabbed a different book for him! Also, when we were at Costco and he wanted a book, I didn't let him look at one - those books are much more expensive!


IMG_7375.JPG
reading his new book while eating a lollipop
 

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I love reading the December daily each day! It is so fun to see what is going on at the Ficklin home! Love you!