On Friday, December 2nd, some of the Christmas gifts from Grandma and Grandpa came via a nice person who lives here, but was visiting their neck of the woods. The kids were so very excited. There was nothing for Jordan in the bunch, but one for the whole family so the kids decided that must be all that Jordan gets! There was one for both Skyler and Jonah, one for just Skyler, but not one for just Jonah. Jonah didn't care in the least, and I loved that. The presents went straight to the tree, but later that night, I moved them upstairs to a closet because I don't trust that Oliver won't unwrap them, and I actually don't completely trust Jonah either!
Then the kids decided they needed to make a gift for me. The picture of the day is Jonah writing my name and his on the gift. He asked me how to spell my name, so I spelled out Alison, when I probably should have just spelled out Mom. So, it says "To: Alison From: Jonah".

1 comment:
Love this idea. And I'm excited to read all your daily stories!
Post a Comment