Sunday, December 18, 2011

December Daily 16

Today was our ward Christmas dinner. Consider the menu consisted entirely of things that Oliver cannot eat, we probably would not have gone had it not been for the fact that Jordan and I needed to help (and if the older two caught wind of the fact that I was taking food to the church for a dinner they wouldn't be attending, there would be problems). So, I packed up replacement foods for Oliver and hoped for the best. At this point, we never know how he's going to act around food that he can't have, but he did so well and I was so proud of him! Jordan said that as he was getting his own food, and holding Oliver, Oliver kept saying how much he like everything he saw. Jordan just told him that no, he didn't like those things, and Oliver would respond with oh, okay (brainwashing at its finest). The dinner portion of the evening went remarkably well, and then as soon as it was over, I unlocked the nursery toys for the boys to keep them occupied while Jordan and I did some clean-up.

No comments: