Today Jonah was in a gift-giving mood. He had wanted to go to Target and get Skyler a Christmas gift (this may or may not be a result of Skyler telling Jonah that he couldn't just get mom a present, he had to get one for him too). I convinced him to just make something for Skyler, so we took advantage of him being away at school to make and wrap a gift for him that I'm actually quite excited for. Jonah even wrapped it all by himself. Instead of writing to/from on the gift, Jonah things it's really fun to put pictures, so on the wrapped gift is a picture of Skyler and a picture of Jonah. I think it's a really cute idea, and maybe next year I'll remember early enough to get small pictures printed out of everyone.
Today's picture is of the gift-making aftermath.

No comments:
Post a Comment