Wednesday, December 07, 2011

December Daily 6

We've had two snowfalls in the past several days. I'd like to say it makes it feel all Christmassy, but I'm from Arizona and therefore in no way do I associate snow with Christmas! I do love snow, though, and it's been fun to have it around. On Tuesday, there was still a bit of snow on the ground in the backyard, but Saturday was the day the kids played in the snow. All by himself, Jonah rolled on big snowball for a snowman and then Skyler helped him roll a second, and then Jordan came out to help them finish things up. Oliver really liked playing in the snow, until he would get cold, which is why I didn't understand that at one point he was requesting to go outside in his flip-flops!
My creation

1 comment:

Jolene said...

This is the best advent calendar ever! I look forward to it every day. Thanks Alison