Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December Daily 26

I have a good friend from college who lives very near my sister-in-law. Her parents live very near my in-laws, and her in-laws live very near my parents. Thus, we get to see each other, well not quite as often as one would expect based on those common locations, but way more than I see any other of my college friends!

We got together today at a park near my parents' house. Her older daughter is just a few months younger than Skyler, so once he warmed up, my boys had a lot of fun playing with her. And I had a great time catching up with my friend and her husband.

We've been looking at a lot of old family pictures and many of the ones from the early  '80's have people in them that my siblings and I don't know who they are. My mom or dad will say something to the effect of "oh that's so and so, my college roommate!" So, in 30 years, my kids can look at this picture and ask who I am with and I can excitedly proclaim, "that's Katy, my college roommate!"

000_0031[1]
Skyler took this picture and just as I was ready for him to take it, he handed the camera back to me and said "here, I took the picture", so, um, yeah.


*Scroll down if you're interested in Christmas pictures.  I added some pictures to day 24 and day 25

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, Alison! You'll never believe this! I was reading your blog entry and suddenly saw a picture of BOTH of my college roommates! ;-)