Life with Skyler, Jonah, Oliver, and Georgia
Yay kite flying! At first, I was like "oooh they went to the beach!" LOL. No beaches there. Skyler looks so happy and Jonah is so cute and getting so big!
They look so cute in the bike trailer. :)Kites are fun!
Bike trailers are so fun! But riding into the wind is so hard, it's like pulling a parachute!
Yay for fun with kites! I love the Daddy and Skyler pictures and your two cuties in the bike trailer. :)
Fun!!!! The boys are adorable!!!
How fun! I can't remember the last time I flew a kite, but those were good times. That bike trailer looks fun too!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yay kite flying! At first, I was like "oooh they went to the beach!" LOL. No beaches there.
Skyler looks so happy and Jonah is so cute and getting so big!
They look so cute in the bike trailer. :)
Kites are fun!
Bike trailers are so fun! But riding into the wind is so hard, it's like pulling a parachute!
Yay for fun with kites! I love the Daddy and Skyler pictures and your two cuties in the bike trailer. :)
Fun!!!! The boys are adorable!!!
How fun! I can't remember the last time I flew a kite, but those were good times. That bike trailer looks fun too!
Post a Comment