Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

I don't have great pictures of the boys looking for eggs in the morning because the camera was dead and I was confined to the charging cord.

Here's our annual family Easter picture. I'm not too terribly happy with how they turned out. Skyler really wanted Jonah on his lap, but Jonah didn't want to be on Skyler's lap, Then Skyler wanted to lay down, and boycott looking at the camera, and tug on my necklace and well, we'll just pretend that I'm wearing white tights :).

A special thanks to Jordan's mom for making the boys' ties. I promise that next time I ask for help with something, I'll actually stick around to help. 

Skyler was excited for a new maze book

Checking the contents of the eggs






6 comments:

Brandee said...

your family is so dang cute, Alison!! That last pic in this series just cracked me up!!

The boys are so gorgeous!

Emily said...

What super cute photos! You look fabulous! Love the skirt :)

Erin said...

I think the shots looks great!!! I love your outfit!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Your family is totally adorable! I think the photos show the fun and loving personalities in all of you.

Layla said...

What great family pictures!

Missy said...

Cute family pictures! And I love the matching ties, very nice:)