Yesterday we went to the park and took some sandwiches with us to have a little picnic. Skyler requested that I -are you sitting down for this?- not cut the crusts off his sandwich and then at the park he -are you sure you're sitting down?- ate the entire sandwich crust and all. He did tell me that sometimes he likes crust and sometimes he doesn't, in other words, this was probably a one time deal mom.
I never thought I'd be one of *those parents* that gave into their child's silly whim and cut crusts off of sandwiches. One day Skyler decided he was no longer going to eat crusts. A few days later I gave in and started to cut them off because otherwise he was only eating a few bites (heaven forbid he come into contact with any crust by accident). Without crusts, he'll eat it all, with crusts he'd only eat about a fifth of it, and then ask for another of course, because in his mind the first was gone now because all that was left was the crust.
3 comments:
Hey, any flexibility is good. LOL
I hope the trend continues!
I understand the excitement you feel! Truly!!
Yay for crusty sandwiches!!! Hmmm, maybe that doesn't sound quite right... Let's leave it with Yay!!
Post a Comment