Jonah's latest thing is calling out "watch!" and then doing something totally spectacular. Usually it's just flipping on and off light switches (isn't he talented?), but sometimes he'll do front roll type things on the floor.
And, as you can tell from the video, his other current thing is trying to steal the camera!
5 comments:
That is so cute! Eli wanted to "watch" over and over again and is now doing flips around the room
Very cute. Skyler interacts with Jonah a lot like the way Charlotte interacts with Sarah. The zerberts on the belly, especially. But I could just see in the way he looked at Jonah ... it's the same look I see on Charlotte when she's watching Sarah. :) Pretty darn cute boys there.
oh, so cute!!
Isn't it amazing the things they are so proud of themselves for accomplishing?? I love it! Your boys are great!
SO CUTE! I just "Love" the whole watch, watch, mom watch... are you watching MOM watch me!" thing! I totally remember doing it to my mom! But it gets soooooo annoying, but Jonah doing it is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment