Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween

We spent Halloween weekend with Jordan's parents at their house. I don't really care for Halloween at all, but I do like candy, and dressing up my kids is fun, as is eating their candy (I know I won't get away with that for too much longer!). So, ultimately Halloween causes some moral issues for me. But, I digress, because really you're all here for the pictures, right?

Jonah was a monkey, Curious George to be exact, and Jordan was the Man with the Yellow Hat. I was supposed to be Professor Wiseman (if you watch the PBS show, you know there's got to be something going on between her and TMWTYH), but Jordan forgot to bring home his lab coat from work for me to wear. Skyler was Handy Manny. He fixes things and has his own show on the Disney Channel, which must mean he's as cool as Hannah Montana, right? I had forgotten Skyler's good jeans to go along with his shirt (but at least I wasn't the one who forgot the condiments for the hot dogs at the Trunk or Treat) but luckily his extra outfit that I keep in the car included a pair of jeans. Both of the boys had lots of fun at the trunk or treat and doing some other trick or treating around the neighborhood. I declare Halloween 2008 a success.




For comparison's sake -


Photobucket






Jonah decided to add some leaves to his treat bag
  
  
Jonah enjoying his beloved lollypops and Skyler checking out his candy
 

5 comments:

Missy said...

Cute costumes:) I liked the Curious George with Man in the yellow hat theme. Very creative! And Skyler looked great as Handy Manny:) Did he throw out some espanol while trick or treating?

Shirley said...

Oh, they look so cute!! I love Jordan's yellow hat!! Save that forever! You never know when someone will wnat to be TMWTYH!! Love you!

Alison said...

It's not our yellow hat! Julie let us borrow it.

Nicole said...

soooo cute! and we love handy Manny! I wish I was as creative to do a THEME, but it's hard when my kids are 3 1/2 yrs. apart... they are totally into different things!

Unknown said...

Too cute!!