Oliver really likes to cut with scissors. I know this, so I try to keep the scissors as much out of his reach as I can. But I must not have put them away quite well enough after trimming Skyler's bangs one evening.
He's done this before, but never to such an extreme that it required some repair work. Oddly enough, he's never cut his hair with the regular scissors, always just the haircutting scissors, so at least he gets a nice clean cut?
Bye-bye baby hair! And during the same week I had to send of little Jonah to kindergarten, nonetheless. Oliver will be getting a special book to help him practice cutting on paper for Christmas.



4 comments:
good thing he has a lot of hair to work with! His new cut looks good:)
So if I understand the Christmas book correctly, you want Oliver to practice cutting paper in order to develop better fine motor skills so that the next time he swipes the scissors and cuts his own hair he'll do a better job at it? Awesome master plan!
And in the meantime, between now and December 25th, that haircut you gave him looks very cute!
How funny!! He looks super cute.
Post a Comment