Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Pictures They Took

Our camera is currently holding our pictures hostage (and there's a lot on there!). This means Jordan will have to take the camera to work so that the card reader there can do some negotiations and release the hostages to a CD which Jordan will then bring home.

In the meantime, the kids' camera is full of pictures for your viewing pleasure.


IMG_0029.JPG
Jonah is very into playing Mario Bros. on the Wii lately. Thus an awful lot of pictures look like this
IMG_0003.JPG
And here's one of the photos I have hanging up. It's been on the camera awhile, I guess, since you can see a bit of a Halloween decoration. And those have been taken down, really I have.
IMG_0071.JPG
The Christmas Tree
IMG_0022.JPG
Someone's feet (I think Jonah)
IMG_0070.JPG
Cleaning up
IMG_0079.JPG
Our Moravian Star
IMG_0083.JPG
Skyler
IMG_0004.JPG
Oliver

No comments: