I wanted to pick up another water bottle in preparation for our Thanksgiving trip. Considering I have three boys, I was a little frustrated by the fact that the style I wanted was only available in pink. Skyler told me that he didn't mind having a pink water bottle and then Jonah piped up saying that pink was his favorite color. They then proceeded to argue over who would get to use the pink water bottle! I went ahead and grabbed another to solve that problem, and then picked up another one for good measure. In a house full of boys, it's kind of fun to have three pink water bottles lying around!
We brought home gifts for the boys from their cousins. Jonah was very concerned that there was no gift for me or Jordan. I told him we'd get some from other people. That night, when he said the prayer at dinner, he added in "please bless Santa to bring presents for mom and dad". I love it when they pray about Santa Claus.
Oliver is currently very obsessed with washing his hands. But only when they are already clean. If they are dirty, he pitches a fit if I try and wash his hands.
1 comment:
I love your boys! So much fun!!
Now, if we could just meet for real one of these days!
Post a Comment