Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Arizona!

I recently returned from a trip with the kids to Arizona. Can you believe I forgot my camera? I did take plenty of pictures with my mom's camera, but don't have them yet. That's okay, I'll make due with some pictures that I do have.

We were lucky enough to be able to spend lots of time with my brother and his family. My boys had so much fun with his girls and I was so impressed by the girls' abilities to remember their names! Skyler and Jonah tend to just call their cousins "cousin" or "girl" even when the cousins don't look alike. :) We went swimming and went to a splash park with them. The splash park did not have any standing water, like in this picture, but there were lots of spraying things like in this picture, and Oliver was wearing this same swim suit, so this picture totally works.


We went to a new aquarium. The sharks at our local aquarium could probably eat the sharks at this one in one bite. Okay maybe not, but I wasn't impressed by the size of any of the fish at this aquarium, though the aquarium as a whole wasn't bad at all.


I was able to go to my friend Jana's wedding reception. I was remembering after I left that she had caught the bouquet at my reception!



 I got to go visit with my friend Lisa. We did not spend our time selling overpriced bookbags at the Arizona book festival as this picture would have you believe. Instead, I got to hold her sweet newborn baby boy.


Oliver got sick towards the end of the trip. Though Jordan really wasn't there to do any comforting (and this picture is actually of Jonah), this is pretty much what Oliver did on my chest for one afternoon.


So there you have it. Our trip and completely unrelated, yet totally related pictures to go with it.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

haha. This had me laughing. Cute post.