It has been so fun to have a peek into your lives for the last week. It was almost like getting to hang out with your family for a while! How's your current week going without the persistent photojournalism?
I think I'm currently on a camera strike. :) It was exhausting to be constantly taking pictures, though I do feel I captured an accurate view of our lives right now, and I'm glad I have that!
2 comments:
It has been so fun to have a peek into your lives for the last week. It was almost like getting to hang out with your family for a while!
How's your current week going without the persistent photojournalism?
I think I'm currently on a camera strike. :) It was exhausting to be constantly taking pictures, though I do feel I captured an accurate view of our lives right now, and I'm glad I have that!
Post a Comment