I've approached each of my kids' birthdays with different feelings - excited for the next stage, not wanting my baby to be that old, or in the case of Oliver, happy that the first year is over!
The last month has been a big one for Oliver. He mastered crawling. Though he can't pull himself to standing yet, he will stand next to something if you put him there. Skyler taught him how to roll a ball and that's now one of his most favorite things. He's starting to "talk" more, though he doesn't say any words, he lets us know how he feels. He loves hot dogs and can drink from a straw far better than he can from a sippy cup.
Here are some shots from his birthday parties. We had one with just us on his actual birthday and one two days later with some friends.

1 comment:
I love this! It's been a while since I've seen your blog. Your collages are so amazing! What great pictures. The style and layout is really nice. Wish I had an ounce of your creativity and talent. :)
Happy Birthday Oliver! :)
Post a Comment