Wednesday, May 05, 2010

A Week in the Life - Tuesday


Notice the second picture on the bottom row - Jonah seriously was asleep under there!

7 comments:

Emily said...

I love skyler and jonah hugging after school. this is fun! i hadn't been to the aliedwards blog before looks like a fun project she's hosting!

Sarah said...

How in the world did he fall asleep under a laundry basket?!

Also, I'm glad to see that Superman figured prominently in breakfast for some reason.

Carly said...

I too love the picture of Jonah and Skyler hugging! And that is pretty silly of Jonah to sleep under a laundry basket.

I also love the idea of documenting your day. I may have to copy your grand idea next week. So when it's on my blog you will know that I copied you! :)

Alison said...

Sarah, that's my cookie jar. :)

I cannot for the life of me figure out the logistics involved with falling asleep under a laundry basket.

Shirley said...

I love these! I am excited for wednesday! The picture of Skyler hugging jonah is priceless!!

Rachel and Jared Lautenschlager said...

Alison, I love this idea, and I'm going to do it in the next few weeks. How did you get your pics in that format? Is that something blogger will do or did you do that collage using some other software?

Alison said...

Rachel - I used bighugelabs.com's mosaic maker. I used it so just I could put a whole bunch of pictures in one blog post, I plan creating an album using the pictures.