On New Year's Eve we drove up the mountain to play in the snow and do some sledding.
The kids did not like sledding. Apparently, during one of his first trips down the hill Skyler turned backwards and fell off the sled. Mainly he didn't like the facefull of snow. But the fact that we got Skyler to just walk in the snow is some major progress.
Lookie there - he's smiling! (the snow was very powdery and this was the best we could do for a snowman)
I think this was the last time he smiled when there was snow involved. Perhaps he just likes snowmen?
Anyway, sledding bad snowmen good. Snowballs are good too, Jonah liked snowballs. He didn't like being cold, but after a cup of hot cocoa, he was all about throwing the snow.
And we can't leave Oliver out, now can we? Oliver was very chill just hanging out in the snow.

4 comments:
Poor snow-phobic kid! May I suggest you move to Minnesota? It would be great exposure therapy!
so very cute!! And your wit always has me giggling, Alison! :)
Glad he at least liked the snowmen and snowballs! :) Great pictures!
I love the pictures! I wonder if Skyler will ever like snow??
Post a Comment