Skyler still does not like snow. He'll go outside, but he won't step in it or walk in it or touch it. Jordan built an igloo yesterday and we did get Skyler to go inside of it. I had to carry him over to it though, because heaven forbid he walk on the snow. But today, we had a breakthrough, he went into the igloo with Jordan and walked over to it all by himself! He would stand up in it after he got out though and Jordan kind of had to push him so that he could climb out and then pick Skyler up to carry him to the patio.
5 comments:
Snow! Sounds fun. Josiah still has not seen snow. Can you believe it is in the 50's here. Not like last year :)
Heh... I can't get Alena to stop eating snow when she sees it. I guess as long as I keep her away from the yellow snow..... ;)
:heartskyler:
Yay snow!! Drew has asked to make a snowman numerous times, right after asking me to make snow for her :)
I'd love to see pics of the snow you've been getting!
Hugs1
Yay Skyler! LOL Next year you won't be able to get him to stop throwing snowballs!
Daniel has never seen snow, so when he saw it on a video he called out, "Bubbles!"
LOL...Kiera LOVES the snow and we haven't had any for so long, until today.
Post a Comment