Life with Skyler, Jonah, Oliver, and Georgia
OliverSkylerJonah
I am going to have to agree with Emily. Although at first glance I was thinking Jonah might have been at the top. Oliver and Jonah and very similar looking.
I think Em has it pegged!But oh my gosh, Alison, this is the cutest thing ever!!!! :heart:
I think that looks like the right order, but for the sake of photo quality I'm tempted to say the bottom one is Oliver.
JonahSkylerOliverI'm not guessing by the boys, I'm guessing by the shirt... lol! I love this game! Can't wait until you have boy #4 - an even greater challenge!!
I will tell you that I pulled out the 3.2 megapixel Sony Cybershot to take Oliver's picture just so photo quality wouldn't be an issue. ;)
JonahSkylerOliver
OliverSkylerJonahAnd, I'm pretty sure I'm right.
OliverSkylerJonahand I didn't copy! <3
Sooooo - how did we do??
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Oliver
Skyler
Jonah
I am going to have to agree with Emily. Although at first glance I was thinking Jonah might have been at the top. Oliver and Jonah and very similar looking.
I think Em has it pegged!
But oh my gosh, Alison, this is the cutest thing ever!!!! :heart:
I think that looks like the right order, but for the sake of photo quality I'm tempted to say the bottom one is Oliver.
Jonah
Skyler
Oliver
I'm not guessing by the boys, I'm guessing by the shirt... lol! I love this game! Can't wait until you have boy #4 - an even greater challenge!!
I will tell you that I pulled out the 3.2 megapixel Sony Cybershot to take Oliver's picture just so photo quality wouldn't be an issue. ;)
Jonah
Skyler
Oliver
Jonah
Skyler
Oliver
Jonah
Skyler
Oliver
Oliver
Skyler
Jonah
And, I'm pretty sure I'm right.
Oliver
Skyler
Jonah
and I didn't copy! <3
Sooooo - how did we do??
Post a Comment