It started out with a very light fall, so light I couldn't catch any flakes on camera.
But it certainly did. Here is a picture I took while waiting for Skyler at school.
And here's the backyard.
The kids were excited to play in it, but after a few seconds they weren't so sure anymore. Historically, Skyler does not like snow and Jonah was picking up on that. For awhile they were just quickly running out into the grass and then back to the shelter of the porch. Eventually they decided that this snow thing isn't so bad.
Well, until your pants fall down.
But if you can make snow angels (grass angels?), it makes everything better.
4 comments:
lol! that's awesome! love the pants and grass angels...
That is so crazy! I love the running while tongue is out shot. Nice:)
I remember the deepest snow we had, out in New Mexico, was actually on Halloween when I was 12 years old. It went up half way to my knees (very close to the ground at that time!) School was cancelled and I was so sad I couldn't wear my costume for all to see.
LOL! Poor Jonah, betrayed by his own pants! If you're ever in the mood to experience serious snow, you've got an invitation to visit me in Minnesota anytime!
Post a Comment