Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pennsylvania

Jordan had some training in Pennsylvania (where we lived for two years while he was going to school), and the boys and I were lucky enough to be able to tag along. Getting there was quite a headache (and ended up cutting our trip a day short) but once we made it we had a wonderful time.

One of the last things we did was visit the creek (that's a river to you Arizonans) that we spent a lot of time at when we lived there. The yellow house peeking out through the trees is where we used to live.

 
And just because I'm nostalgic like that:
 

2 comments:

Alexa said...

Ha, ha, we've been to Hershey! Tim's sister used to live in Annville and we drove up from VA to visit her there. Where exactly were you living?

Alison said...

I know where Annville is! We drove past it (or at least past the turnoff on 322) during our many drives to Hershey. We lived in Lititz, which is about 20 minutes north of Lancaster, and about 20 minutes SE of Annville :)