Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Making a Treat

Last night, the boys helped me make some rice krispy treats. I had some stale marshmallows that wouldn't even work in the marshmallow shooters. Apparently the stale ones don't measure the same as the fresh ones because there wasn't nearly enough melted marshmallow to go around, and the marshmallows appeared to harden right back up after they cooled. So we just ate most of them right away, nothing wrong with that, right?

3 comments:

Rachel and Jared Lautenschlager said...

Did you know I have never made Rice Krispy Treats? I'm deprived. I've eaten the cereal, does that count? :)

Carly said...

No. NOTHING wrong with that. Getting so impatient you lick the hot pan and burn your tongue, slightly disturbing, but nothing wrong with eating them slightly stale.

Erin said...

:D I love the one with J. eating off the spoon! One of my favorite things to do as a child cook!!