I just finished reading Go, Dog, Go to Jonah in its entirety - and it's a pretty long book!. He sat on my lap paying much attention the entire time. At that age, Skyler wouldn't have lasted past page 3. Jonah just seems to be interested in things moreso than Skyler was (and is). While Skyler enjoyed being read to when he was one, he wouldn't sit through anything other than short books.
Other news on the Jonah front:
He has started stringing words together to form simple sentences. For some reason, when he wants more he'll say "we" instead of more. He had his first haircut a few weeks ago, I just evened out the back and the front, nothing too extravagant. He loves to play with Skyler's baby doll. He'll be so very gentle with it and then just throw it down on the floor. It's hilarious. We'll try not to let him throw the real baby in a few months. He's currently feeding me bites of his cereal, which is a nice change of pace because usually he's wrestling me for my cereal.
2 comments:
I think it will be really fun to see how different (and how the same) #3 will be! Love you!
I remember the first time Corbin read Go Dog Go..... it took forever.... I don't remember it being that long when we were little :)
Post a Comment