Sunday, September 28, 2008

Soccer Time

Skyler had his first soccer game yesterday.  At first they were totally womped on (is that even a word?  I don't think so, but it sounds okay) by the girls on the other team.  Eventually they caught on and realized that it was okay to kick the ball away from someone else - I think our team was just being too nice!  At one point, Skyler's teammate Elijah scored a goal, but the ball didn't quite go all the way into the net, so Skyler finished it off and was so, so proud of himself.  I tried to get a picture, but didn't realize the camera was already on and turned it off when I thought I was turning it on.

 



3 comments:

Alexa said...

I think it's "whomped". Skyler looks like he's having fun! :)

Sara said...

It all sounded good and accurate to me! That was so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Yay Skyler, what a cute little athlete!