Saturday, September 20, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

Skyler has never been one to easily make decisions (gosh, wonder where he got that from?) but lately making choices has just been agonizing for him.  "They're all so yummy!" he'll say when I ask him what he wants for lunch.  "They're all so good!" he'll say when I ask him what book he wants to read.  But two nights ago at bedtime takes the cake.  I needed to clip his fingernails and told him that he had two choices - I could clip his fingernails and then when I finished we'd read stories, or no fingernail clipping, but not stories either.  "I don't know", he moaned, "they're both so fun!".  Whatever Skyler.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey, It's Nicole (Ganem)!!! I'm so glad I found your blog! Your family is so cute! And I hear ya on the not being able to make decisions! I'm the same way :)

Sara said...

That's hilarious! I can just see sweet little (quiet at my house) Skyler thinking, visualized by his slight grin and gazing eyes, only to say that a punishment could be fun! He is so funny!

Missy said...

He is so funny! I can't wait for the girls to start talking so they can say silly things like that.

Anonymous said...

I know exactly where he gets his indecision from. Boy, do I know!

Funny story!