Thursday, August 07, 2008

An Update

It's been awhile since I've posted. The camera Jordan returned home on Sunday, so I've got some pictures of a trip to the park and a train ride earlier this week, but that's about it. We've been quite boring lately. It's been hard to get Skyler to do much of anything lately, so if I'm not totally motivated to go, it doesn't happen. He's been asking when summer will be over because he wants to start school again! So yeah, we're pretty much ready to be done with summer at our house.

Here's a few park pictures. I took only a few of Skyler and then he said I
couldn't take anymore, so I went back to taking pictures of Jonah.




We also went to ride the train at Tingley Beach. Jonah especially loved it. One of the kind of fun things about this is that since it goes by the zoo, you get a peek at the elephants. You can kind of see Jonah pointing to them in one of the pictures. Jonah decided it would be fun to pull his stuffed whale out of the diaper bag when I wasn't looking and toss it out of the train. He did this while we were stopped at the station, but I didn't notice until we were pulling away. It was gone by the time we returned and no one turned it in to lost and found and none of the conductors had seen it. Skyler was quite upset, but Jonah doesn't seem to mind - he did after all throw it out, he must not really care for it! I'm just worried that Skyler will remember this and not want to go back.


So yeah, we're pretty boring, but what else is new?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alison! It's Lisa. That is hilarious about Jonah throwing his stuffed whale of the train, totally something my nephew Gavin would do. This week he flushed my sister's keys down the toilet!