This morning, Skyler was dressed for church and downstairs before Jordan and I. He was yelling at us to not come downstairs and when he came upstairs, he was proudly wearing his brand new church shoes and, as you can see, he had even "tied" the laces.
They stayed tied through church, he didn't ever trip, and he was able to get the shoes off afterwards, so it works for me!
8 comments:
That is cute!! I had first graders who could not even get them done as well.
Way to go Skylar.
Nice job, Skyler! Drew just ties a really really long row of knots. Skyler's are much better!
Way to go, Skyler!! I love how much you update, I need to be better. You kids are too cute!
Wow!! Nicely done! :)
that is so adorable! don't you love this age with their independance, but still total dependance! he is so cute and i'm so happy for you to have gotten those pictures for wonderful memories!
I cant believe that Skyler can actuly tie his own shoes!... I still cant see how they actuly stayed tied through church...
NaTaLiE
wow! i'm not sure tara can tie her shoes!
KaTiE
Skyler did a great job! I cant believe that Skyler did the knots... kind-of right.
TaRa
Post a Comment