Friday, July 25, 2008

This Week

This week we opened and closed The Ficklin Bed and Breakfast.  We had some friends stay with us on Monday night and then Jordan's parents stay with us on Tuesday night.  When will it reopen?  That's up to you, oh out of town friends and family ;).



Then Jonah got sick, so we pretty much stayed home the rest of the week.  Aside from a walk to Skyler's "school" (the elementary school they are building down the street) to check on construction progress, we really didn't do much on Wednesday and Thursday.  Friday, Jonah seemed to be doing better and since it was the last day of the summer reading program at the library, we went so we could turn in his paper.  Unfortunately, they were all out of books that he liked (I kept seeing so many good ones on the prize shelf every other time we went!), so he picked a little ball for his prize instead.  Here's hoping he wins the big prize drawing.  I don't know what the prize is, but it's bound to be good.



You can probably tell in the pictures below that Jonah was feeling a lot better by Friday night.  We pulled a tomato plant that fallen victim to curly top, thus leaving an extra dripper - just the right amount of water to make the perfect amount of mud for a cute little boy to play in.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad he is feeling better. Hey when can I come visit teach you?