Alison, it's Alexa. I was really happy to find your blog surfing around from Monica (Hilton) Gibson's blog! It looks like you have a lovely family! :) Where are you now? I saw your post about Jim Cosgrove, so does that mean you're in KS or MO or something? We found out about him when we lived in Albuquerque for a summer, then saw him when he did a concert in Blacksburg last year. I wish he would come to TX! You're welcome to stop by our blog any time -- we'd love to see you there! :)
1 comment:
Alison, it's Alexa. I was really happy to find your blog surfing around from Monica (Hilton) Gibson's blog! It looks like you have a lovely family! :) Where are you now? I saw your post about Jim Cosgrove, so does that mean you're in KS or MO or something? We found out about him when we lived in Albuquerque for a summer, then saw him when he did a concert in Blacksburg last year. I wish he would come to TX! You're welcome to stop by our blog any time -- we'd love to see you there! :)
Post a Comment