Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Skyler's First Trip to the Theater

On Monday, we took Skyler to see his first movie in a theater. We saw Charlotte's Web. He did pretty good. For the first half at least he just sat on Jordan's lap mesmerized by the big screen no doubt. I watched him and tried to think what it might be like to see a screen that large for the first time. Jordan says having Skyler on his lap for so long was better than the movie. Then, Skyler made a few trips to the bathroom, sat with me for awhile and in his own seat too. I'd say it was a success, though I won't be rushing to take him to any movie that costs more than $1 to get in and might be more than half full. It was nice being in a not very full theater and knowing I didn't break the bank to get us all in.

No comments: