Last night, Skyler and I flew to Arizona to visit my family. Skyler was acting weird yesterday, due to anxiety or nervousness or excitment, I don't know (probably a little bit of everything), but the flight went well. An hour long flight is good, I can deal with him on the plane for an hour without loosing my mind. He seemed to just really like being on a plane, and I hope the novelty hasn't worn off by the time we fly home.
My parents are having their bathroom redone and one of the guys doing it is named Steve. When he came in and Skyler was introduced to him, Skyler calls out "Steve goes to college!". Now he's determined to go and find him (in between watching Curious George and playing with trains). I fear it's because he wants to ask him where Blue is and then go off with him to find clues.
2 comments:
LOL! Have a great time! Emma has been on several airplanes this year and I think her excitement actually grew each time. I hope Skyler feels the same way.
LOL Did they find Blue? ;)
Post a Comment