This week Skyler got to meet Santa. He stood in front of him and shook his hand and just stared. Santa talked to him and Skyler repeated him . It was strange to see this kid so at a loss for words. He didn't even ask for tracks!
Got your Christmas card today. Now we have your address so we will be sending one soon. We have also misplaced your email address as well. Can you email us again? We also have a bog that I will send you an invite to via email when I have your address. Sounds like things are going well for you guys! We are so happy for you. We miss having you as neighbors too. Have a Blessed Chrsitmas! Love, the Allens
6 comments:
How cute that he shook his hand!!! :)
YAY for Santa~!!!
That's precious!
Alison,
Got your Christmas card today. Now we have your address so we will be sending one soon. We have also misplaced your email address as well. Can you email us again? We also have a bog that I will send you an invite to via email when I have your address. Sounds like things are going well for you guys! We are so happy for you. We miss having you as neighbors too. Have a Blessed Chrsitmas! Love, the Allens
I love that he shook his hand. :D
LOL at shaking his hand! I love Skyler :)
Post a Comment