Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Did I post this? Because I don't think I did. And I don't know why. I found this in my drafts folder.  I don't know the story behind this, maybe Joy School related? Anyway, should the date on the draft be believed, this was the month before Oliver was born. Skyler was just a few months shy of five years old and Jonah was almost two. And, for the record, I don't remember doing any forward rolls at any point of my pregnancy.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
I Don't Know, clean up your toys

2. What makes mom happy?
When I do things you like

3. What makes mom sad?
When I do things you don't want me to

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When I do funny things

5. What was your mom like as a child?
I don't know

6. How old is your mom?
Um, I think 18
Are you really 18? (no) 17? (no) 90?

7. How tall is your mom?
I don't know

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Wash dishes

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Go on the computer

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know

11. What is your mom really good at?
Hopping on one foot

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Knowing what Jonah wants, sometimes

13. What does your mom do for her job?
I don't know there's too much stuff

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
pizza with yarn

15. What do you and your mom do together?
Play Wii

16. What is your mom's favorite place to go?
To the store to buy food because you love spicy food and we don't get them a lot.

17. What is mom's favorite thing to watch on TV?
Amazing Race

18. How does mom make you laugh?
When you do a forward roll with the baby in your tummy

No comments: