Friday, February 07, 2014

Call Me What?

Oliver likes to play with my phone. He likes to ask Siri silly things and ask her to find pictures for him. I once heard him ask for pictures of wiener dogs. Not liking where that had the potential of going, I quickly grabbed the phone away and suggested he ask for pictures of dachshunds instead. Another time, he was asking for pictures of Wild Kratts (this is what he was looking for), but he just wasn't being understood correctly. He was doing it ever so politely and saying, "Siri, can you show me pictures of Wild Kratts", but Siri was having a hard time and at one point apparently heard "call me" instead of "can you" and we suddenly hear "okay Alison, I will call you 'pictures of wild crack'. So, now when I ask my phone "Who am I?" (which I normally don't, but um, yeah), I get variations of "You're Alison, but you asked me to call you 'pictures of wild crack'".  It's funny.

No comments: