Monday, April 22, 2013

The Wii is Back!

Our Wii has been fixed. There was much joy and rejoicing in our household this weekend (and a ridiculous amount of Wii playing). Oliver asked me the other day "how dumb are you at Mario Brothers? You probably fall in the lava all the time" Um? I'm sure I'm better than you, three-year-old.

OLIVER has had an odd obsession with watching the sunrise at the beginning of this week, but (luckily for us), he hasn't managed to get up that early. So, we would hear "oh, no, not again!" each morning shortly before seven. Oliver also had another endoscopy this week. We are still awaiting results.

While Oliver was being a real patient, JONAH was pretending that his teddy bear was one during a field trip to a Children's Health Fair at one of the other hospitals in town. I was going to go on the field trip with him, but it got changed to the same day as Oliver's endoscopy, so I couldn't go.

SKYLER is learning cursive. His cursive is legible - hooray!

I almost bought a Vitamix blender this week, but I didn't, because I didn't like the demo lady at Costco and had no desire for her to benefit in any way, shape, or form  from my purchase.

JORDAN read a book about Peru to the kids and then decided we needed to eat Peruvian food for dinner, so we did.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hence the facebook pictures you guys posted of Peruvian food and (not the boozy type of) chicha!
I like how your blog usually fills in the life gaps between the facebook updates. :)