OLIVER still thinks he is a puppy. He will randomly bark, which I think is kind of cute except when we are at church, when I will tell him that there is no barking allowed at church. He also still insists that his puppy name is Bananas.
JONAH had his snack day and show and tell at school this week. He took his Mickey Mouse/Jack the Pumpkin King ears (see picture from last post). He loves those things and will randomly wear them when we go places.
SKYLER went on a cub scout field trip to a local nature center. He saw two porcupines in trees, and said that he didn't know before that that porcupines could climb trees.
JORDAN AND I convinced the kids to go see some of the Parade of Homes houses. They were very well behaved and actually enjoyed it. Especially the house with the theater room. They really wanted to go live in that one. Too bad we don't have an extra $850,000 lying around!
No comments:
Post a Comment