Wednesday, January 09, 2013

A Visit to the Tree Lot

The other post was already a bit picture heavy, so I decided this topic gets its own.
The pumpkin patch that we love to visit transforms itself into a fun tree lot after the pumpkins all go away. We didn't buy a tree, but we still had a lot of fun playing!

403

406

407
Writing a letter to Santa. I don't know what #1 is supposed to be, but #2 (and #3, I guess) is Doggo (stuffed animal dogs). He would ask Santa for that every time with full confidence that Santa would know exactly what a Doggo is.

409
#5 says "Dad wants a bunny" and while we normally spell Oliver's nickname "Ollie", we take what we can get when he is doing the writing and spelling all by himself!

410

411
Skyler decided to sneak in the window. Bad timing, because look who was watching!

412
Santa peeks in to make sure everyone (ahem, Skyler) is behaving.

421

No comments: