I have been woefully neglectful when it comes to taking pictures lately. But here are two instances where I really, really wish I could have been able to take a picture:
Oliver's tumbling class is run by the same people who do Jonah's preschool, thus they are right next door to each other. One day while we were at tumbling, and Jonah's class came outside to do a water gun fight. We could see him through the window and it was so fun to see him acting so naturally because he didn't realize I was watching.
Last Sunday when I picked up Oliver from the nursery, I looked into the window just in time to see a little girl give him a kiss on the cheek. They appeared to be playing a two-person game of ring-around-the-rosie and she leaned in for the kill. Adorable. I asked him if he got kissed in nursery and he got a big smile on his face and said, "yessie!"
No comments:
Post a Comment