- Taking the kids to Children's Place to buy really cute newsboy/golf hats that they refuse to wear.
- Taking the kids to the park and letting them play for as long as they wanted even though it was crazy windy and I was going crazy as a result. Next time Skyler tells me I'm mean, I'll just remember that park trip and know that he's lying.
- Sleeping in! Seriously, the little two slept until at least 8 nearly every morning after we got back and Skyler slept until at least 7 (I think, he doesn't bug us when he wakes up, so I really don't know). It's all very hard to believe considering they woke up crazy early every day on our trip, thus annoying everyone in that household.
- Playing at friend's house who apparently has a way cooler house than we do.
- Filling out our March Madness tourney brackets. This has turned Skyler into an obsessed basketball fan. But, as a result, we are at the top of one of the bracket contests I entered, so I shall not complain too much.
- Me hanging out with Ollie at Old Navy (when I supposed to be at the grocery store) while Jordan took the other two "scootering" at the park. Skyler was super brave and rode his scooter down some of the small ramps at the skate park that the park had.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
The Rest of Spring Break
The rest of Spring Break consisted of:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment