Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Yesterday

Yesterday  I knocked out Skyler's two front teeth (that, for the record, were already loose enough for the hygienist to point it out at his cleaning two weeks ago) when I accidentally kicked him in the mouth as was crawling up the stairs and I was walking up the stairs in front of him. The first one came out right away and Jonah found it on the stairs. The second one came out only after nearly an hour of much freaking out from Skyler, who seemed to be most worried that if he were to swallow his tooth while sleeping, how would he prove to the tooth fairy that he lost it.

Meanwhile, Jonah announced that he wanted to leave the earth and go to a different planet, so, he announced, we should go find a rocket.

And Oliver learned a super cute trick that I am trying very hard to catch on video.

The end. How was your day?

5 comments:

Julie said...

Yesterday Jesse announced that there is one more island on Poptropica than he has underwear. There are 16 islands and he has 15 pairs of underwear. I think he and Jonah are in the same stream of conciousness universe. Boys are super fun.
Julie

Shirley said...

what a great day you had!!!

Kyle/Michelle said...

HAHAHA, sounds like a great day! :)

BeThisWay said...

Love it! <3

Shirley said...

haven't seen any pictures yet of Skyler....will he not let you take any?