Here are 12 pictures - one for each month of last year - that, unless you're a facebook friend, you've never seen before!
 |
| January - These are my boots. I was taking a picture to show them off on Facebook. I was setting the timer and obviously needed to move the camera up a bit (or not, the picture was all about the boots after all). I got these from Target, they were the largest girls size, so when all the girls in primary told me that had boots like mine, some of them were probably right. |
|
 |
| February - We went to Jordan's parent's house because his grandpa was visiting. We tried so very hard to get a picture of him with all three kids, but Jonah wouldn't have that. I quickly snapped this picture when decided that Grandpa Great was a good guy and at least deserved a hug. |
 |
| March - One day when Skyler was in school, I decided to glue these lego plates on top of their toy storage shelf for ease in lego playing. Skyler did not approve and I think they lasted two days before he ripped them off. Oddly enough, they are now sitting in that same spot because Skyler has turned that into his lego airport. |
 |
| April - This picture is from a zoo field trip that I went on with Skyler's class. It was so cold that day that it was snowing for awhile! Skyler was strangely cooperative for pictures that day. |
 |
| May - Jonah took it upon himself to brush Oliver's hair |
 |
| June - I'm not sure if it was this occasion or not, but once Skyler got so, so mad at me because Jonah wouldn't pick up the toys, yet I still let him vacuum. I didn't realize vacuuming was such a wonderful thing to do! Once Skyler calmed down, I let him vacuum. |
 |
| July - This picture was taken as Oliver climbed the stairs for the very first time (or at least the first time that I had the camera handy). |
 |
| August - He still couldn't walk, but he had no trouble climbing! I remember telling Skyler to stay right by him and hold on to him so he didn't fall, while I went to go get the camera. |
 |
| September - This is Jonah. He is cute. The End. |
 |
| October - Look what Jonah gave me for my birthday! A game that I actually gave him for his birthday four months ago, but one that he decided he didn't like anymore. |
 |
| November - Who doesn't like some tunes while enjoying a bottle? Obviously you can't hear it, but Oliver was playing the piano while drinking this bottle. |
 |
| December - What? Your Nativity scene doesn't look like this? The boys couldn't find baby Jesus, so they decided Sir Topham Hatt would be a fine stand-in. |
3 comments:
I do like those boots. They are very cute. That picture of Oliver on the ladder is crazy.
Your mom said that you ended up winning a tie from that contest. hooray for that!
Haha! Our Little People Baby Jesus was given gifts by not only the wise men this year, but every single Yo Gabba Gabba character as well...glad to see I'm not the only one with a bit of blasphemy in the nativity set.
Yes, getting to vacuum is totally the ultimate reward. Next, try to convince the boys that being allowed to wash dishes, make beds, and weed gardens is also a form of reward. Finally, implement a propaganda campaign telling them that candy, cartoons, and recess are forms of punishment. That Mother of the Year Award is practically yours!
(Also, I like the boots.)
Post a Comment