Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Oliver Gets Eaten By a Dinosaur

I pretty much love this picture. I tried hard to get only Oliver in focus, but by the time I had everything right, the photo op was gone.

This was from our trip to the "dinosaur museum" (not our trip back in time to when the T-Rex roamed the earth), which is actually a natural history and science museum, but they have dinosaurs, so it's the dinosaur museum.

And look, there was a snake!

I love how the kids who aren't touching the snake look the happiest.

There was an exhibit about the history of computers. At the end of it, visitors could film themselves using a webcam, and it would go up the big screen as part of a montage of recent visitors' movies. You were supposed to answer a specific question (but clearly you could do anything you wanted) and that question was something to the effect of "would you want a computer implanted in a part of your body?". Jonah's video went something like this:

Jordan: Jonah, would you want a computer implanted in a part of your body?
Jonah: Yes
Jordan: Why?
Jonah: Because I like that
Jordan: Where would you want it?
Jonah; In my bum

He elaborated on that a bit, but I don't remember exactly what he said.

No comments: