Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Two Pictures, Two Stories


I normally make Skyler's lunch for school the night before, but after the kids go to bed. One night I made it before they went to bed and it prompted Skyler to help Jonah make a lunch for himself. They loaded up a lunchbox with a juice box and a few boxes of ramen noodles. All morning the next day, Jonah carried around his lunchbox and asked me when he could eat it. Finally I gave him the okay (and replaced the ramen with a sandwich and added some yogurt) so he sat down and started to eat.


During a recent hike, we found several piles of snow and Jonah wanted to make snowballs each time we came across one. He was very determined to throw one at Skyler. He was walking behind Skyler and threw the snowball. He missed, but picked up the remaining smaller snowball and tried again. He missed several times before he finally hit Skyler in the back with a teeny tiny snowball that managed to go into Skyler's jacket. Skyler was not happy at all!

No comments: