Friday, March 26, 2010

Three Stories, No Pictures

There are so many instances where I really wish I had my camera. I tell myself that it's okay because that just means I'm able to focus on enjoying what's going on instead of trying to get a perfect picture. Here are three recent things that have no photographic evidence attached to them.

On the last day of Spring Break, we headed to the children's museum. The museum has a fun arts and crafts room with a ton of supplies to create whatever you want. I say fun, but really I didn't know because the kids have never gone in there. But last week they did - and it IS fun! And Skyler and  Jonah were so cute while creating their projects. Really what I needed was a video camera so I could record the descriptions of their masterpieces.

Earlier this week, I was feeding Oliver when someone knocked on the door. I left his bowl of nearly gone sweet potatoes in spot that I thought was out of his reach. When I came back, he had the bowl up to his face and was totally licking it clean.

Tonight I took the boys out to dinner. To keep Oliver happy, I handed him a pickle. I thought I'd need the camera to catch his face when he first put it in his mouth, but he didn't react negatively at all - he totally loved it! And did such a good job eating it too. Pickles are very nutritious, right?

No comments: