Monday, February 01, 2010

Some Jonah-ness

Jonah loves to bake cookies and cupcakes with me. I think he especially likes cupcakes because he likes to put the cupcake liners in the pan.  On Friday we were making cookies and I left him alone with the dough while I went to change Oliver's diaper. While I was gone Jonah dumped some pepper into the dough. He told me it was the oatmeal (I had said that we were making oatmeal cookies- guess I should have pointed out the oatmeal and emphasized that it wasn't the pepper). I'm glad I caught him so I could toss out the dough before I added anymore ingredients (and before tasting them)

Today, Jonah colored on Oliver's head. Oliver didn't seem to care. I didn't even believe Jonah at first since I had heard no cries from Oliver. It was really hard not to just burst out laughing.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hey, maybe he was on to something with that pepper... Maybe they'd have just a bit of kick and then you could call them gourmet and sell them for twice the price!

That head art is FAN-tastic.