Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cookies And All Other Things Heart Shaped

We kind of burned out on Valentine's Day this week, to the point that I don't think anyone said Happy Valentine's Day to anyone else today!


Earlier this week, Jonah and I made cookies to deliver to Jordan's work. And then the next day, Skyler and I made some for him to take to school.


We also spent several afternoons writing names on printed-out-from-the-computer valentines and made-with-construction-paper-and-stickers valentines.

Here are the boys' valentines (the ones that didn't get mailed out to relatives). Jonah gave one to his tumbling teacher, one to everyone at Jordan's work and one to his friends at party he went to on Saturday. Skyler's were for his classmates, of course, and some for the friend party on Saturday. I printed out two sheets for him, but he ended up needing one more. So instead of waiting for me to finish dinner and print it for him, he opened up the paint program and made the last one himself. On the back of them there is a space for a message. You can tell (I think) that Skyler added a message to only two of them. He told me he was going to write on the ones of the kids that he liked. So on Laila's and Kaylee's he wrote "I like you". His teacher's also had a message on it. For that one, he wrote "I love you".

No comments: