Monday, November 02, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen - The Beatles!

Last Halloween, I had just recently found out that I was pregnant and I knew that if it was another boy I should use that to my advantage when it came to Halloween costumes. So, with that in mind, let me introduce:

John


Paul


George



and Ringo


And, hey look, there's Yoko too



The inspiration:

5 comments:

Monica Hudson said...

FABULOUS costumes - such a great idea! Way to take advantage of the testosterone in your family...can't wait for next year's creation!

Alexa said...

Oh my goodness, those costumes are TOO awesome! Way to go, Alison!

Sarah said...

Wow Alison, did you make those costumes? They're amazing!

Happy Halloween!
More importantly, Happy Birthday!

Alison said...

Jordan's mom made his costume years ago. I sewed the big boys' jackets and pants (we just used a onesie for Oliver) and Jordan put on the embellishments.

Melanie said...

That's just completely classic. Nice job on the costumes you guys. You all look great.