Thursday, June 25, 2009

Joy School Graduation

Graduation was originally scheduled for last month, but someone had the nerve to have her baby two weeks early, so it was postponed. It really isn't all that big of a deal, but I have no photographic evidence of Skyler's Joy School experiences! Each Christmas party or Halloween parade or graduation, my camera gives up and thus no cute pictures or video of Skyler singing or walking around in his costume or holding his diploma.  I'm glad that my fellow joy school moms humor me and are patient because guess whose camera wasn't working?  Yup, our video camera was acting strange and our old digital cameral that does video was only taking stills for some reason - though both had worked fine a week (or even a few days) earlier!

I was able to get some stills however, which is more than I have from any other school event!  And I was promised some video footage, so I guess all's well that ends well.

Here are the kids singing their songs

 
And here are the happy grads holding up their certificates not at all how I asked them to (or maybe I just shouldn't have cut the top off?)


Now on to Kindergarten!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cute! Its nice to see that DJ isn't the only ham when it comes to event like this!